Question on OFII process

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Benjamin Alexandre
(@petrole)
Topic starter  

Hi everyone,

I am the wife of a French national and validated my VLS-TS. I went to the medical visit organise by OFII in Montrouge in December. However, I have received nothing about being summoned by OFII to the half-day reception interview as part of the Republic Integration Contract (RIC).

The OFII / prefecture do not answer calls or emails and after searching online forums and government websites, it's still very confusing.

Am I indeed going to be summoned or do I need to action something else?

My goal is to receive a "carte de séjour" and signing the Republican Integration Contract (RIC) is an important part of it, hence my concern.

Appreciate your help.

Nathalie Nahmani
(@taly_in_us)
Eminent Member Admin

Hello,

The OFII is supposed to contact you for your interview. If you haven't received a convocation within 45 days after your visa validation, you should send them a copy of your passport along with your visa validation. This is explained (in French) in the last paragraph on this page from OFII: 

https://www.ofii.fr/validation-vlsts-et-convocation-ofii/

You can find the OFII address here:

https://www.ofii.fr/ou-nous-trouver/

Let me know if you have more questions!

This post was modified 1 year ago by Nathalie Nahmani

ReplyQuote
Benjamin Alexandre
(@petrole)
Topic starter  

@taly_in_us Hi Nathalie,

Thank you so much for your quick response. I had seen that but thought it would be for people who haven't received anything at all i.e. are not on OFII's radar yet. We will mail them today as per your recommendation. 

Have a lovely day !

ReplyQuote
Nathalie Nahmani
(@taly_in_us)
Eminent Member Admin

@petrole You're very welcome! Please let us know how it goes!

Have a great day!

ReplyQuote